Tuesday, July 27, 2010

JOBS NOW ! ! SUPPORT THE OREGON TAX BASE AND THE PROPOSAL FROM THE EARLY 1980's

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6am today after 8+hrs of sleep to a 3. I called the advice nurse Friday and ordered some more oxycodone and followed her advice and ordered the pills, my primary care Dr. has to OK them and I am still waiting. I will be researching the “Wall Street and Bank Reforms”. There is also a public hearing Thursday Night on the usees of a small amount of the Port of Portlands Hayden Island property. I am sure there will be many of the anti's there, most of which probably haven't had a real job in decades "Trust Fund Babies". Having lived on Hayden Island for many years I am positive their proposed use and the 1-2,000 jobs are definitely needed.

I must have raised a sufficient amount of fuss, between Kaiser and Lou, but still have nothing resolved, but I did get 2 phone calls from Lou and 3 from Kaiser. I will be contacting my Neurologist to see which one of the 2 compound medications I will stop.

I am still impressed with the President ad his handling of B.P.. Although after watching the Rachel Maddow show it sure appears the Oil Companies have their tentacles everywhere. I still wish that his campaign statement that he was going to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan was higher on his priority list though. As President Eisenhower said “beware of the Military Industrial Complex.” Forty years later it sure seems they are in charge, even under President Obama.

I still believe the U of O is ANTI-UNION, and it appears to me now that they are not alone. Keep up the heat.

NEPHEW CHRISTOPHER IS IN AFGHANISTAN STILL, thank you for your service and you are in our prayers every day. It doesn't appear anyone has heard from him for awhile and it has us all worried.

Cousin Larry Pahut's, run off election is in November and he will also need more help. I will say thank you to any and all that helped. That would be a picture of our grandfather there on the right, John L. Monahan, L for Larry? His sister, Patty Ann Sullivan is his Campaign Manager and must have done a fine job. I actually did send him a check, and saw that it had been cashed and would ask all to give what they can. (campaign H.Q. Are 400 Spruce, Anaconda, Montana 59711) Based on the fact he is in a run off they will probably still need more funds, maybe I'll get my checks from S.S. or Kaiser before November.

God grant that I may live to fish until my dying day, And when it comes to my last cast, I then must humbly pray. When in the Lord's safe landing net I'm peacefully asleep,that in His mercy, I be judged............Good enough to keep.

My daily prayer, is to Mary Mother of God…..”O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear OUR prayer. As your children we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, the welcoming of Uncle Sandy into the house of the Lord, for the safe return of nephew Christopher from Afghanistan; good family friend Pat Percin, cousin Larry Pahut in his endeavor to become the Deer Lodge County Justice of the Peace; and all in need. We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer. We trust to your care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting. Help ALL of us, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever, Amen.”
Thank You, Mother Mary, for your help and assistance, especially for BRINGING DANIEL HOME SAFELY; for the safe delivery of Brandee's new baby girl,; and those, NOW covered with Health Care.

I know I have been repeating things, maybe too much, on my blog; but some of this stuff I need to be reminded of and some of this stuff others need to be reminded of.

M.S., LDN and AMP REPORT

This is my attempt to keep track of my experiences with my LDN treatment for my Neurologist and his RN. So far with the 4.5mg, I think I'm noticeably better, I have changed when I take it to coincide with my noon regimen. I am experiencing better days and now that I'm doing the new dosage I am seeing a marked change. I have now been on that brand new FDA approved pill, Aminopyridine, even though I missed a few times, I am very pleased. It is supposed to be good for “gait” issues, even those with primary progressive. My BP is 134/70/67 today at 3:10pm. I am still waiting to hear from my primary care Dr. since I mailed her Friday.

POLITICAL

“Beware of the Military Industrial Complex”. 2 Wars and a major Oil Spill........who's in charge? I did see where that B.P. executive has been demoted and shipped off to “Siberia.”

If you have been following my blog you must be aware that I am not the happiest with the actions or inactions of Congress or the President but I truly believe that in his year and a half he has got more done for me and working men and women of this country than has been accomplished in decades.

I don't wonder why some in Congress are against Unemployment insurance anymore, could it be because they really believe it is welfare, which is the republican mantra! A worker pays into it and they have the gall to want it when they are out of work! I think I have it figured out...............when a congressperson leaves congress, I think they either go right to work as a lobbyist or to prison and don't need unemployment.

Am I the only one that sees a general connection between the “Tea Partiers”, the “Michigan Militia” and all the other CRAZIES out there, to the “MANSON FAMILY” and Dick Army as the new Manson?

WALL STREET REFORM PASSED THE SENATE (60-39) AND THE PRESIDENT SIGNED IT – OUR SENATOR MERKLEY WAS A KEY PLAYER! MY FATHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WAS IN THE POCKETS OF THE BANKS; WITH ONLY 2 EXCEPTIONS THIS VOTE PROVED HIM RIGHT !

WELL DONE RON WYDEN, THE STAR! WELL DONE JEFF MERKLEY! WELL DONE EARL BLUMENHAUER, I DO HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE BREAKFAST ON THE 3rd! WELL DONE KURT SCHRADER! WELL DONE PATTY MURRAY! WELL DONE MARIA CANTWELL! WELL DONE BIG ED!

Now I need to find out how it affects me? I'm liking what I have found so far.

LOCAL

Best wishes DR. JOHN and good luck. Instead of debating the issues, Chris Dudley is avoiding them – running glossy TV ads with empty slogans and stirring music. Oregonians deserve more: a real discussion about the issues between the candidates - and grassroots campaigns that take that discussion to the doorstep.

YELLOW RIBBON SECTION

ONE RIBBON STILL UP, FOR CHRISTOPHER, be safe, hurry home. If you can help the “Blue Star Families” and their attempt to build a special place for our families and friends buried up at Willamette National Cemetery. And a walk/run/scoot beginning at Cleveland High School August 21st, at 7am.

SOFT LANDING BILL

Check the sites I have under the YELLOW RIBBON.

If you are flying the American Flag, please keep flying it until ALL our Troops return home.

At the 11th Hour, on the 11th Day, of the 11th Month a cease fire was signed to end the war to end all wars in 1918. How's that worked out so far?

SPORTS

It's MLB Time, Hey Chicago, what do ya say, go Cubs go, Cubs gonna win today,! Lou, were going to miss you.

And yes Mark, I will check the Mariners schedule and try to get up there before the summers over.

Speaking of struggling teams, Go Orioles; and Peter have your people keep an eye on that Mehrens kid that is playing for the S. Cal Rangers, I have been following his progress on line and he definitely has the right stuff, although his team is really struggling. Based on what I've read he will be making a wonderful closer.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS & CHARITIES

The American Rights at Work still needs help. We must not take our eye off that MAIN issue, our two Senators haven't. E.F.C.A. Especially in light of that mine disaster in West Virginia and those Rig explosions in the Gulf. I watched 60 minutes and as far as I am concerned, now that the Supreme Court has ruled that Corporations must be treated as regular people as far as “Campaign Finance is concerned” shouldn't they be treated as regular people when it comes to Murder or Manslaughter? If two or more people get together to plan and commit a crime isn't that a “conspiracy”; isn't that how they got the MOB?

The U.A. Local 290 “Don Salee” Member Assistance Program.

OTHER STUFF AND COMMUNICATIONS

****Thank You Mary Ellen****
May love and laughter light your days
And warm your heart and homes
May good and faithful friends be yours wherever you may roam
May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures
May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, GLBT gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Mike; My blog is 4 pages, and just over 1,500 words today, I think. I'll see you next time on my blog.

No comments: