Wednesday, March 9, 2011

KAISER TRUST MEETING TODAY - I SURE HOPE I GET THE HELP I'M WAITING ON

PERSONAL:

I awoke this morning at 7am to a 3- after 9+ hours of sleep with a few cold symptoms. I am not sure how this blog will go as I have started using my new, sorta, hp larger laptop. Judi got it hooked up here so I can use it on my lazy boy. I haven't figured out YET how to cut and paste so much of the information I am sure you are all clammering for you will have to go to a past blog; she told me I was way too repetative anyway, so to day will be mostly from memory.......yeh it still works.
MOSTLY.

POLITICAL:

I did get an email from the my International, asking me to contact my Senators to sign on a support letter that Senator Landreaiu (sp) was circulating regarding the Pipeline Project from Canada that will A) help us get off mideast oil from our enemies and B) put approximately 13,000 workers to work and remember "IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID". Opp's, that was the campaign mantra the last time we had a budget surplus; Oh the day's.

SPORTS:

BLAZERS ARE RED HOT AND ROLLING. I am not sure when, but don't forget the Oregon M.S. chapter has a game fundraiser.

Baseball spring training is well off and running. I hope good friend Al Panek made his annual trip.

The brand new MLS TIMBERS are off to a good start.

OTHER STUFF AND COMMENTS:

Don't forget: today is Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent.............what are you giving up for Lent?

THANK'S ROBERTA ANN? FOR THE COMMENT YESTERDAY; AND BROTHER TIM; YOU HAVE AN EMPLOYER THAT IS CONSIDERING MY SISTER FOR A JOB. IT WOULD BE A GREAT MOVE ON THEIR PART.


Sorry Mike; I have no idea how many pages or words.






















b

No comments: