Friday, November 11, 2011

THANK YOU ALL VETERANS TODAY

PERSONAL & PROPAGANDA:

I awoke this morning at 8am, after 8+ hours of sleep and awoke to a 3-, still with a stuffy head and headache and still pretty tired and took my am pills. I will be very short because this IS VETERANS DAY and I am only going to post a basic THANK YOU only for those that this day is special for today and I hope I don't forget anyone or any thing. Also after his actions at the Portland City Council yester day I am taking Mayor Sam off my hero list. I did have my interview yesterday with the Oregon Historical Society intern yesterday. I just (9:45am) checked the DOW and it was up over 250 points, and rising. The “WALL STREET, BANKSTERS demonstrations continue, and they are sure getting bad press in the Media, and Mayor Sam gave the “Occupy” group until tomorrow to clear out, which is why he is off my HERO list. I have received my 401k statement by email but I did check it out and October was a good month. I will not be picketing for a while (good, dry warmer weather). I do hope it is nice enough for me to go to say Thank You and go up the hill to see Mom and Dad.

I will put the prayers I have been posting right here up front.

“Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen.”

Prayer to St. Jude for Eternal Life

You are my solace, St. Jude, in the face of loss and sorrow. I pray that you will guide my heart away from the darkness of fear and into the light of Christ. May the hope that St. Jude keeps alive in my heart be a source of comfort to all those who grieve. For in that hope, we know God's mercy, and we trust God's promise of eternal life. My soul longs for the fullness of life, which is only to be revealed when I meet my Maker in heaven. Stay by my side, St. Jude, so that my soul will always know the power of your healing love. Amen.

**** My daily prayer, is to Mary Mother of God…..”O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today. For sister Danni, nephew Steve, sister Clare, cousin Mick, uncle Hank, nephew Aaron, Kelli's Mom, Brother Bruce Temple; good friend and brother Jeff Lyles and their speedy recoveries, good friends Ron Wyden, Shelly Nelson, Pat O'baby, good family friend Pat Percin, brother Gerry Bruce, sister Donna, the Arnnott, the Goetsche, the Commissioner Leonard, the R.B. Gilcrease and the Brasee families, and those who are having health issues; protecting Christopher and Rhyon and all in need. We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer. We trust to your care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting. Help ALL of us, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever, Amen.”

THANK YOU:

NEPHEW RHYON, USMC; AND CURRENTLY SERVING IN AFGHANISTAN.

NEPHEW CHRISTOPHER, US ARMY; BACK FROM HIS TOUR IN AFGHANISTAN.

MICHELLE DAVIDSON AND GLENN SCHUCK OF THE OREGON MILITARY SUPPORT NETWORK.

OUR INTERNATIONAL'S V.I.P “VETERANS IN PIPING” PROGRAM.

FUTURE SISTER IN LAW KELLI, FOR HER WORK FOR THE V.A. IN VANCOUVER.

NIECE IN LAW TRINA, FOR HER WORK SUPPORTING THE OREGON NATIONAL GUARD.

NEPHEW DANIEL, WHO IS “ACTIVE DUTY” IN THE OREGON NATIONAL GUARD.

DAD, AND FATHER IN LAW FORREST LACEY; WHO ARE RESTING IN PEACE JUST UP THE HILL AT WILLAMMETTE NATIONAL CEMETARY.

UNCLE BILL BARKMAN, RESTING IN PEACE AT ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETARY.

MICHELLE OBAMA AND DR. JILL BIDEN FOR launched their Joining Forces initiative,

ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE OREGON MOTORCYCLE HONOR GUARD

ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY I HAVE MISSED


At the 11th Hour, on the 11th Day, of the 11th Month a cease fire was signed to end the war to end all wars in 1918. How's that worked out so far; 93 years TODAY


LETS BRING THEM ALL HOME, NOW !

No comments: