Monday, May 3, 2010

STILL WAITING

PERSONAL

I do have more to say, but I am checking on if I can publish what I want. Some sort of copyright issue. I am 3++ and my B.P. is good.

POLITICAL

Dr. Kitzhaber is my choice for Governor and I am still working on my Primary list. I did participate in a webcast today with the Obama people and it was very informative. 2 main things I hope for is 1) everyone reading my blog is a registered VOTER ! 2) Everyone reading gets more people to register and Vote.

SPORTS

Go Cubs Go; Hey Chicago, what do you say, Cubs gonna win today ! It's a streak !

Come on Baltimore, get it together !

OTHER STUFF AND COMMUNICATIONS

I also want to share some of my Uncle Bab's wisdom today; but it will have to wait until tommorrow as I am posting so late:

No comments: