Sunday, September 30, 2012

***IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT I WILL TRY A NEW POST***

September 30, 2012:



I am definitely not as repetitive (a mere 250 words+-) here on this blog, as I have been on my other; because it has been almost two months since my last posting.

AOH REPORT:


Thank you cousin Bob for the copies of the A.O.H. Ritual and rules. Our chapter seems to run by it's own set of procedures.


FAMILY REPORT:


The bad news is and I will put in the special prayer I have been posting on my main blog for Uncle Hank Burgess here:


FOR THE FAMILY OF UNCLE HANK BURGESS a Prayer to St. Jude for Eternal Life

You are my solace, St. Jude, in the face of loss and sorrow. I pray that you will guide my heart away from the darkness of fear and into the light of Christ. May the hope that St. Jude keeps alive in my heart be a source of comfort to all those who grieve. For in that hope, we know God's mercy, and we trust God's promise of eternal life. My soul longs for the fullness of life, which is only to be revealed when I meet my Maker in heaven. Stay by my side, St. Jude, so that my soul will always know the power of your healing love. Amen.


I am still going to start the survey of the most popular male and female names in the families.


I still have to research the “Wallace” line of the family from Tuam.

This Blog is still 1 page but just under 300 words but, I still seem to be the only “follower” here.


William Wallace “Wally” Mehrens. (well my name is William Wallace, and I consider myself a “BRAVEHEART” even though OUR Wallace Clan hails from Tuam in Ireland)

No comments: