Monday, March 9, 2009

BRANDEE; YOU GO GIRL !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 5:30am to a 3- after a good 8 hours of sleep. I took my am pills and noticed there was still some snow on the deck and it was below freezing. I took 4 massages in my chair and tuned into C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news. The local news weather person was showing the snow at skyline still coming down but the traffic was moving pretty good as it was not sticking to the roads. C-span did not have anything of interest on yet and CNBC was predicting the DOW was going to be down again today but the market has not opened yet. I did get an email warning about a new nasty virus going around attached to an email announcing that Osama Bin Laden had been captured or hung that carried that nasty virus – DON’T OPEN IT, JUST DELETE IT! I was a 3- this morning because my right knee and right ankle were acting up first thing. I have decided that I am going to sign my personal emails with my blog address and maybe that will get me a few more followers. I am coming up on my 6 month anniversary of my blog, and as you can see I have not received many comments so far. I am scheduled to see my NCA tomorrow to get my body cast adjusted, and see my accountant to get my 08 taxes done so tomorrow may be a short and late post. The Women in Trades Fair is coming up and if you have any young women interested in non traditional careers I would encourage you to get your young women there. It appears my local negotiating committee will have something for the membership to review pretty soon, that should be interesting.

POLITICAL

If I steered you to the Voters Digest last night and you went, I am sorry. Last week Bruce said they were going to carry on the conversation about the Obama recovery plan and I had hoped to call and ask why it seemed the Oregon Legislature was anti Obama but instead they had a guest discussing Planned Parenthood’ attempt to open a center in Northeast Portland and he was sure that it was PDC’s racist attempt to Kill African American Babies. Bruce was just trying to stir up his audience; Bob was way too reserved but made some good points, and the Libertarian actually made some sense.

SPORTS

The Blazers and Lakers game tonight should be good. Team USA came back against Venezuela and are heading to the second round in the World Baseball Classic. I think I’ll go to ESPN and sign up for a fantasy baseball league.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org
Thank VP Biden here http://freechoice.seiu.org/page/s/thankbiden

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes ….... http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. Their new “Free Choice add” is GREAT.

Please help MS and March of Dimes. Thanks again Brother Mike, and all my other 290 sisters and brothers for your help.

I also hope you can share the American Rights, the MS, March of Dimes and the recovery website so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working, can’t you tell!

And Mike, Today I am just at 666, and I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: