Monday, March 2, 2009

Oregon Legislature ditzs Obama recovery plan

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 5:15am to a 3 after 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, thanks, I think, to my new/old muscle spasm pill before bed last night. I did 2 sessions in my chair and tuned into C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news for blog fodder which I will report on later. I did watch my friends on Oregon Voters Digest again last night, and I even called in. I asked the question “why do most in the Oregon Legislature not like Obama’s recovery plan”? It started a good conversation that will be continued next Sunday, be sure to tune in, I will. A short report today again as I have a follow up appointment this morning at the Kaiser Fracture clinic.

POLITICAL

I’m sure glad there is no one out of work in Louisiana that needs extended unemployment benefits, as their Governor has decided to skip that part of the recovery package. I’m guessing those people that left New Orleans after the hurricane moved to states that will be accepting the recovery money, and they can wait, at least until the levy’s get fixed, because Governor Jindal will be accepting those recovery dollars.

SPORTS

The Blazers sure handled the Spurs yesterday; it must be that home cooking.

My “Tournament” is still on for Friday, but don’t show up expecting snacks from Judi or that UA-Carpenter guy to abuse, he got a better offer. (he would probably get lost any way)

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look at this:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes …….. http://recovery.gov


OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. Their new “Free Choice add” is GREAT.

Please help MS and March of Dimes. Thanks again Brother Mike, and all my other 290 sisters and brothers for your help.

I also hope you can share the American Rights, the MS, March of Dimes and the recovery website so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

I gave up Chocolate for Lent and Judi informed me that caramel is technically chocolate so there goes my tootsie pops.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working, can’t you tell!

And Mike, Today I am almost 500, and I am posting at a 4 again.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: