Friday, March 6, 2009

Tournament time

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 5:15am to a 3. I took my am pills and noticed it was foggy and freezing outside. I settled into my chair for four good massages and turned on the TV looking for Blog fodder for my reports, which will follow below. I tuned into C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news. The local weather lady was predicting a warm and dry day for us today. That sure sounds great for a change. Good day for some kind of Tournament!
Judi had to cancel her lobby day with Mary so I think I will get her to take me to my SSD Attorney and maybe even lunch.
My first look at the DOW showed it up over 124 points but so was OIL and GAS. Did everyone fill up yesterday? The local news apparently could only find a handful of stations still under $2.00 a gallon.
I also received an email from SEIU with a connection to thank VP Biden for his support of the employee free choice act. I have included the connection in my community organizers. section.

POLITICAL

The Republican stall is still going on in Washington on the recovery package. Apparently that Drier guy from California figures Arnold is lying about the bad straights that California is in. I find it curious that the R’s didn’t say a word on the bank bailouts the last couple of years, but they have found their voices when it comes to saying no to out of work working people that need an unemployment extension.

Someone from AARP put me on a list for a teleconference last night with representative Mitch Greenlick. I tried 3 times to “participate”, without success, and gave up.

Bernie Maddow is under house arrest for a ponzi scheme. How is that different than what the Banks did to get us into the mess we are in now? Willie and Earl, I will be talking to you soon, I hope.

SPORTS

The Blazers have rid themselves of that Denver jinx. Nice quarter Brandon. The Tournament is on for tonight and according to my sources Friday is supposed to be a good day for me.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look at this:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

Thank VP Biden here http://freechoice.seiu.org/page/s/thankbiden


For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes …….. http://recovery.gov


OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

One of those commie-pinko organizations I hear from occasionally has quite the contest going to place a billboard ad across from Rush Limbaugh’s house. I suggested; “Don’t RUSH to judgment, Just say NO!

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. Their new “Free Choice add” is GREAT.

Please help MS and March of Dimes. Thanks again Brother Mike, and all my other 290 sisters and brothers for your help.

I also hope you can share the American Rights, the MS, March of Dimes and the recovery website so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working, can’t you tell!

And Mike, Today I am at 611, and I am posting at a 4 again.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: