Saturday, March 21, 2009

Clean Energy NOW

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning to a 3, after a good 8+ hours of sleep. I have decided on a slight change for my blog. This blog is now over six months old and even though I have a limited number of followers, I know I have readers that have not signed up as followers, I am going to get on the construction page and see what I can do to spruce it up a little. My first change I will start this morning. I am going to try to do a comprehensive review on the third Saturday of the month, reviewing the things that I thought were important enough for more than one mention. I am coming up on 200 “issues”, but I don’t think I have had two-dozen “comments”.
In the six months since I started, and my mobility and fatigue has increased, I have been spending even more time in front of my TV set and found a lot of good new programs. In these six months both Judi and I decided to quit smoking and so far Judi has been successful and I am getting closer. Judi has got me hooked on the TV show NCIS and repeats run on my cable about a dozen times a week along with the newest on CBS. It is really interesting to see the older shows by date and wonder if Bush and Cheney were also fans?

POLITICAL

C-span and C-span 2 have become my favorite channels. Not just because I can watch the House and Senate in action but the call-in portions and “Book Notes” are also very well done and timely. If you are a book person and are looking for one of their recommendations or one of mine, I would encourage you to use our link to Amazon, as Judi is almost up to 10/15 cents per hour on her website. If you have followed since the beginning you know we have my wife Judi to thank/blame for this blog. Three of my high “political” experiences happened the same night last year. On Election night I got to celebrate the election of Barack Obama at the Oregon Convention Center……Senator Ron Wyden told me he read my blog and I had a new State Representative and he even told me he read my blog. It sounded like that “Clean Energy” rally went well in Salem. I wish I could have been there. Are you listening Brent, Ted, Brad?

SPORTS

Sorry Judi, Dianna, Lacy, Bob and Gretchen, PSU is out of March Madness, but at least they were invited to the dance. North Carolina looks unbeatable but Gonzaga is in the right place maybe.

Greg's back, let's go!

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Easter time is after all, the time we Christians were given the greatest gift ever. The ultimate “pay it forward”.

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org
I am looking for a link at United Way for Labors Community Service agency.

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes ….... http://recovery.gov


OTHER STUFF AND COMMUNICATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Please, I also hope you can share the American Rights, the MS walk, March of Dimes walk and the recovery websites so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Mike, I am just over 600, and I am posting at a 4+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: