Sunday, March 1, 2009

Go Beavers!

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6:30am to a 3+. I took my am pills and noticed the temperature outside was a balmy 40 degrees. I settled into my chair for 2 massages and set my TV for the Sunday morning talking heads. I’ll watch, and report on them later. I have changed my pill regimen and tried a different pill for my spasms. My new spasm pill is over a decade old, but seems to be effective still. I am at my workstation at a 4 and I seem to be full of good ideas this morning. I did see some of CBS’s Sunday morning show already and have a good, but short, report to follow. Hey Al; start your own blog, it’ll keep you busy, now that you are retired and waiting for your grandchild to become President.

POLITICAL

There were two pieces of bad news yesterday to report on. First, we lost Paul Harvey at 90 years old. Second, Rush Limbaugh was ranting at the CPAC (Conservative Political Action Committee) “convention” in Washington DC telling everyone they should be hoping that Obama fails. What a good American!

SPORTS

There was a wonderful piece on Sunday Morning today about the new OSU Beavers head coach, Craig Robinson, and his Sister and Brother-in-law. It seems their fathers driving advice was also a variation of “All you can do, is what you can do, just do all you can do”.

I am also going to try a “Tournament” next Friday night. I will surly find out if people come because they want to see me, or are they just looking for a treat from Judi. As of right now I have 3 confirmed, I need 5, and I have invited over 10. Judi will be in Salem all day lobbying with Mary B so it looks like it will just be Pizza, Chips and the few nuts I have invited.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look at this:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes …….. http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. Their new “Free Choice add” is GREAT.

Please help MS and March of Dimes. Thanks again Brother Mike, and all my other 290 sisters and brothers for your help.

I also hope you can share the American Rights, the MS, March of Dimes and the recovery website so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

I gave up Chocolate for Lent and Judi informed me that caramel is technically chocolate so there goes my tootsie pops.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working, can’t you tell!

And Mike, Today I am over 500, but I have to include the date and I am posting at a 4.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: