Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thank you Al Panek!

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning to a 3 at 6:15am with only one interruption during 8+ hours of sleep. I took my am pills, noticed it was above freezing and settled into my chair for 4 massages and a little TV viewing. I checked out C-span, CNN, and the local news. No CNBC as the market is closed today. C-span was running a repeat of book notes with Ken Burns talking about his latest project, “National Parks” that was quite interesting. I did read the Labor Press and saw where my friend Al Panek was retiring on March 1st and will be replaced at Senator Wydens office. I know his replacement and I am sure she will do him a wonderful job also. I do wonder if he will continue reading my blog? I did also receive an email thank you from my cousin Brandee for assisting her efforts for The March of Dimes. Do you realize my blog is almost a half-year old?

POLITICAL

I saw Shaun Hannity, of Fox News, calling for a revolution during a time of war, does that constitute “Treason”? I also did see where our Senator Merkley was in the VP Chair as the Senate adjourned yesterday.

SPORTS

Blazers are back on a winning track, thanks to Minnesota. I have been invited to a number of keno tournaments that I am considering. If there are keno “tournaments”, does that not make keno a sport?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look at this:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/
For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes …….. http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. Their new “Free Choice add” is GREAT.

Please help MS and March of Dimes. Thank you Brother Mike, and all my other 290 sisters and brothers for your help.

I also hope you can share the American Rights, the MS, March of Dimes and the recovery website so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working, can’t you tell!

And Mike, Today I am 444 again, I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: