Monday, February 2, 2009

Middle Class task force & Happy BD Peg.

PERSONAL

I awoke at about 4am this morning to a 2+ after a good 8 hours of sleep. That is pretty good considering all the excitement my sister-in-law caused us all Saturday. The good news is, she is at home now and I’m sure Mike and Cody are taking very good care of her. I took my am pills this morning, had 4 sessions in my chair, and watched the early morning talking heads. Most of the talking heads today were talking about the “Super Bowl” party at Barack’s house yesterday. Do you suppose they had a board? I never did get to see what scores I had, but my FFB QB sure did come through. What an awesome game! Today is sister-in-law Peggy’s Birthday and I’m going to try to get out for lunch with her and Judi.

POLITICAL

Barney Frank was on one of the talking heads shows yesterday talking about the recovery program along with a Republican Senator. The Senator was “demanding” the democrats share the recovery program with the republicans, so they can “share” it with their constituent’s and the American people. Even though the Senator did not listen to Mr. Frank, when the Congressman told him and us that it was on line already he was still complaining. He must have figured those darn “internet pipes” were blocked to republicans.

SPORTS

What a game yesterday! Blue States win again.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

Friday, January 30th, 2009 at 11:17 am
A strong middle class = a strong America
The mortgage crisis. Wall Street. The loss of millions of jobs. In this economic crisis, the middle class is getting hit from all angles.

That’s why the President created a Middle Class Task Force and asked his right hand man, Vice President Joe Biden, to lead it.

The Vice President lays out the goals of the Task Force in an op-ed appearing this morning in USA Today, which you can find on the Task Force’s new site.

Even though the middle class has been pummeled by this crisis, there are steps we can take to make sure the recovery doesn’t just benefit the wealthy, like past expansions. This time around, we’re going to grow the middle class, improve quality of life, and expand the American dream to millions of people who have shouldered the costs of our economy but not reaped its gains.

So take a look at the new website of the White House Task Force on Middle Class Working Families to learn more, and be sure to leave your comments and ideas.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am over 500, but I am also posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: