Monday, February 16, 2009

Suppliments are working

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 7:15am to a solid 4 after 10 hours of sleep and with only one interruption. After my am pills and seeing a beautiful morning from the deck I settled into my chair for my early morning massage and review of the talking heads and latest news. My vision this morning was excellent and I set the TV volume all the way down to 9. It being a holiday there was a shortage of talking heads, but there was an interesting “American Greed” segment on CNBC about Pot and Mendocino California. I did look for some familiar faces but did not see any. I need to put together a good report for my NCA and let him know I think the added supplements are having a positive impact. Judi thinks I should order the back brace now that she is getting her SS. We did have an appointment with that TV SSI disability attorney last week and I already received a communication from SSI on reopening my disability claim. Judi and I did get out for lunch with Peggy today and that was nice. This has got to be close to my shortest Blog ever, sorry for the late posting.

POLITICAL

Happy Presidents Day

SPORTS

NBA All Star Game was sure a great show.

Fantasy Golf, Fantasy Baseball????

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent also.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today, I am just over 300, but, today I am posting at a a solid four still.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: