Thursday, February 5, 2009

More money for Wall Street ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 5am to a 2- after 8 hours of sleep. I took my am pills and had 2 sessions in my chair and reviewed the TV lineup, C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news. It was apparently too early for much of anything to report. C-span was running a repeat of Senator Dodd’s committee hearing yesterday on federal regulation and oversight, or the lack thereof, which got us into this need for a “recovery”. The DOW and OIL are down, and GAS is up; go figure? According to sister Dannette; Daniel and Trina have brought their new addition home.

POLITICAL

C-span to day picked up the Senate debate on the “recovery” package. Maybe it’s just because I used to be a “pillar”, but hearing the republicans demanding their “amendments” to the bill be included because they represent over 40% of America is laughable. For starters, their standard bearer, John McCain had an amendment. His “amendment” replaced the bill being considered with his (the republican) bill, totally. Yes, you heard right, the A%%&*#+ (that led the republicans to the worst political party defeat ever) believes that all the money thrown at Wall Street to date was not enough. They appear to be miss interpreting those polls that show over 40% of Americans do not like the proposed “recovery plan”. I am also not happy with the “recovery” plan. I am not happy because it gives some more money to Wall Street, even though it’s not as much as those republicans in the House and the Senate want to give them.

SPORTS

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent also.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am trying to get to 400. I am posting at a 3+, and this sentence is just to get over that number.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: