Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Congratulations Daniel and Trina

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 6:15am to 2+ after 9+ hours of good sleep. I took my am pills noticed it was below freezing again this morning but the clear skies would surely bring us a wonderful sunrise later. I then retired to my chair for a few massages and a review of the TV talking heads. The Republican repeat gang apparently got their orders to use the phrase “common sense” as much as possible today, and they all seemed in compliance.

POLITICAL

At about 11am my time the house passed the S-chip bill. While the House R’s complained that they did not have the ability to amend this bill, even though the reauthorization of S-chip passed both Houses and was ultimately vetoed by Bush; twice. Without Bush to veto it, apparently they (R’s) wanted to add, that good ole Republican standby, one they must have for the laws of the land……….Nevermind !

SPORTS

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS
I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent also.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am trying to get to 290, I am also posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: