Monday, February 9, 2009

Bill and Genie

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 5:45am to a 2+ after a very good 10+ hours of sleep. Following my am pills, at which time I noticed it was below freezing again this morning, I settled into my chair for a couple of massages and tuned in to C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news. I am early at my workstation feeling 3+ with much to report. Sister Danni and some of her kids stopped by yesterday afternoon. Daniel and Trina brought by their newest addition, He was every bit of two handfuls for me, and while holding him I never had a single muscle spasm. I also got to finally meet niece Erin’s significant other. I did tell him I was a strong believer in the second amendment and he seemed to understand what I was saying. Niece Heidi also brought me her Christmas Presents for me. It was a wall hanging quilt she spent over a year making that I am sure anyone who sees it, will also love. Their visit definitely got me to a four plus.

My first look at the DOW showed it down 70+ points and OIL & GAS were both up. Watching the 60 minutes report last night on that Hudson River Landing sure made me glad to be an American; and a Union Member.

POLITICAL

It was too early to catch either the House or Senate on C-span but it seemed everyone was watching Barack boarding His helicopter to get a ride to Air Force One for a quick trip to Indiana to pitch his “Recovery” package.

It appears that most everybody in Salem is scrambling to find a place to put his or her portion of the Recovery Dollars. With Oregon as one of the leading states for the manufacturing of Solar Energy equipment stuff and Green Technology they probably should be at the front of the line for Federal dollars.

I’m sure Obama won’t hold it against them that they want to stop that clean energy facility, 10 year investment by the private sector, at the Oregon Coast and also that other facility up in Eastern Oregon.

SPORTS

What a finish for Brandon Roy and the Blazers last night!

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent also.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Our good Clackamas County "Community Organizer" friends, Bill and Genie also need our thoughts prayers.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am trying to get over 500. Maybe this extra sentence will do it? It did! I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: