Friday, February 13, 2009

Barack's Lincoln addess, WOW!

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6:15am to a 2+ and took my am pills and settled into my chair for 4 good massages and I reviewed what the networks were presenting, C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news for my reports that follow. I did get my flag up in celebration of my Dads 87th (Lefty’s) birthday. The thermometer read freezing, but there was no frost or snow around. I am blaming the 2+ on the fact I forgot the added supplements at bedtime last night.

POLITICAL

C-span was reporting on the recovery debate in both houses of congress and that was quite interesting. They were still complaining that what was proposed was not bipartisan. They were also complaining that eleven and a half hours did not give them enough time to read it. After all that would be almost a hundred pages and hour without help. And God knows, they must have help from their pastors or Rush or Fox News to read and understand that much. That one newly elected R from California was sure upset that after he did all that work to get to Congress no one would even consider his earmark, to get more water for his constituent’s, because of some fish. While I have not officially taken the Oregonian for quite some time, I did get news of an editorial they wrote on the LNG (clean energy) proposal. I will try to share it with everyone under community organizers so you can all get to work on it with me.

SPORTS

I think the Blazers started their road trip off on the wrong foot but I did not see all of it as I was watching Olbermans coverage of Barack’s speech at the Lincoln Dinner celebration. I really believe his speech last night should rate right up there with Kennedy’s “ask not” and King’s “I have a Dream” speeches. I am not sure but I would imagine it can still be found on CNBC.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I really believe his speech last night should rate right up there with Kennedy’s “ask not” and King’s “I have a Dream” speeches. I am not sure but I would imagine it can still be found on CNBC.

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

For the Oregonian editorial http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2009/02/an_economic_stimulu

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS
I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent also.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today, I am trying to get over 500. I did, but I must ask; Is it cheating to combine two days, according to Mike it’s not?

I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: