Friday, February 27, 2009

americanrightsatwork.org

PERSONAL

I awoke today at 6:30am to a 3, after 9 hours of sleep with only 1 interruption. I took my am pills and noticed a good frost on the deck and settled into my chair for 2 massages while I checked out C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news. I’ll have some short reports to follow, then I off to get into my “cast”. I did have it on yesterday for 6 hours and will try to do more today.

POLITICAL

Most of the News was on the B of A President being subpoenaed by the New York Attorney General and showing up on one of their 13-14 corporate jets from Charlotte. I guess after that recent crash in the Hudson it made him to nervous to fly commercial. North Dakota Senator Dorgan was already ranting on the Senate floor this morning. Apparently that B of A president was not watching when the car companies came to Washington a while back to testify for their bailout “needs”. CNBC had Kramer, along with many other republicans, ranting against the Obama recovery plan. They seem sure this is the first step on the slippery slope to “COMMUNISM”! CNBC’s Kramer even compared Obama to Lenin, and FOX’s Hannity was calling for a revolution! I’ve also seen the new rights at work ads for the Employee Free Choice Act and I think my first political donation for 2009 is being well spent.

SPORTS

Go Blazers got me to?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look at this:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes …….. http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Please help MS and March of Dimes. Thank you Brother Mike, and all my other 290 sisters and brothers for your help.

I also hope you can share the American Rights, the MS, March of Dimes and the recovery website so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.
Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working, can’t you tell!

And Mike, Today I am close to 444 again, I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: