Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABE!

PERSONAL 2/11/08

I awoke this morning at 7am to a 3+, after 10 hours of good sleep. The deck showed it was freezing but I had no snow or ice. I think my 10 hours of sleep and 3+ can be attributed to increasing my supplements to 8 a day, with the 2 added at bedtime. I did get to take Judi to dinner at the Pub, as I was sure the market finishing with 6-8’s was a sign, and I did want some chicken tenders and tater tots. Those 6-8’s didn’t come through for either Judi or I, maybe the power ball tonight? After 4 sessions on my chair and a review of C-span, CNN, CNBC, and the local news to prepare my reports I am at my workstation still at 3 plus. At first glimpse the DOW was up as was GASOLINE but OIL was down. That still dose not makes sense to me?

PERSONAL 2/12/08 Happy Birthday Abe!

I awoke this morning at 5:15am to a 2+, after 8+ hours of good sleep. The temperature on the deck was below 20 degree’s again today. I awoke at just a 2+ because, I think, I forgot the extra supplements at bedtime. Following my four sessions on my chair and a review of the normal TV stations I am at my workstation at 3+. My flag is up, is yours? I spoke with brother Marty this morning and we intend to meet for lunch before I see an attorney about my SSI Disability claim. The DOW was down again this morning at first look and I noticed it hit 7777.77 a couple of times, HMMMM. A trip to Salem coming up?

POLITICAL 2/11/08

Senator John Dingell of Michigan was being honored for his 53+ years in congress. Imagine that, as President Clinton so eloquently put it, Congressman Dingell has served with 25% of all the Presidents that have served this nation (AWESOME)!

I also watched Senator Boxer discussing the republican responses to the “Recovery” plan. They used a lot of the same arguments against President Clinton’ stimulus plan in 1991. It sure would be nice if the Obama plan could change this deficit into a surplus like he did. I think he will be doing just that.

POLITICAL 2/12/08

The republican’s are still claiming to be the only ones supporting the President and his “recovery” plan. Their idea of bipartisanship is the 3% blue dogs in the House trumps the 3% “R’s” in the Senate. You must “take my House plan” or you are not bipartisan.

SPORTS 2/11/08

Fantasy Baseball anyone??

SPORTS 2/12/08

Blazers sure looked good last night, again, and Fantasy Baseball anyone???

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS 2/11/08 & 2/12/08

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS 2/11/08 & 2/12/08

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent also.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!
The snow and frost is off our street, but not off the deck yet.

And Mike, today, I am trying to get over 600. I did, but I must ask; Is it cheating to combine two days?

I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: