Monday, February 23, 2009

444?

February 23, 2009

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6:45am to a 3- after 9+ hours of sleep, my vision was slow to get to a 5 range and my understandable TV volume setting worked at 12. I took my am pills and had 4 sessions in my chair and reviewed the talking heads on C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news. Reports to follow.

POLITICAL

C-span was covering the National Governors Conference, so I am taping it for later viewing, I did see Ted at the table and I looked for Kitz but I didn’t see him. The President and Vice President greeted them at the White House, and it appeared that Barack and Joe switched roles. Obama took a little shot at the Louisiana and South Carolina Governors, who have been all over cable attacking his plan, and Joe appeared as the placatory one. Based on those states past performances, I am not sure if they don’t like poor people or African Americans? Jindal, apparently, will take the recovery funds dedicated to levy repair because they ARE a Federal responsibility after all, but not any of the other dollars. My first look at the DOW showed it down a touch and OIL was still below $40 and GAS was just over $1.06. It seems the lines are forming here in Oregon for the next Governors race. I’ll have to get to the recording to see if Ted has a speaking part and if John is there?

SPORTS

Blazers played yesterday and what a game. 14 assists in the first quarter by Blake and it went down hill for Atlanta after that.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes …….. http://recovery.gov

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:

http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Please help MS.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working, can’t you tell!

And Mike, Today is 2-23 and I am trying again to get to somewhere around 444, if I use the date again today I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: