Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sports Illustrated Cover pages

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning to a 2+ after a good 10 hours of sleep. I took my am pills and noticed we were below freezing with a lot of fog and I had 4 sessions in my chair while I watched some of the morning talking heads on C-span, CNBC, CBS, ABC etcetera. Reports to follow. I did not make it over to sister Danni’s for Samantha’s Birthday party yesterday so I will give her a Happy Birthday shout out to her now.

POLITICAL

C-span had Chuck Todd on touting his new book, “How Barack Obama Won”. For all you political junkies, I believe it will be a good read. For all you book junkies “Sunday Morning” was superb. The piece about Walter Looss, the Sports Illustrated Photographer, was also pretty special. A copy I should get for my nephew, not just for the swimsuit pieces, but I have a picture of him that would fit right in to his book.

SPORTS

I am going to hunt for the Looss book of SI cover pages and I will report on my success in a future SPORTS section. I am also going to watch Golf today to see if Michaelson was able to straighten out his drive?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

The newest edition of the Labor Press has a great picture of Ed and Luanne and a really good article on Bruce Dennis. Good job Mike. Even though Bruce IS a carpenter, I think he has also earned a “deaf frog”.
I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent also.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am trying to get to 400. I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: