Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Marty!

PERSONAL

I am going to be changing the layout of my blog content, and reports slightly from now on. I think that with only a couple of exceptions no one will notice. I am still going to try to do my daily updates. Do you think I should update every morning and they will likely be shorter; or update in the evening and they MAY be longer? Most of my fodder comes from observations of the talking heads reported on by C-span, CNN, and CNBC Sunday through Friday and Saturday is generally uneventful unless it’s somebody’s birthday or something; Oh by the way, Happy Birthday Marty; I think I may try to save stuff up for a “Weekly-Monthly” wrap-up blog?
Yesterday was sure a busy day for me. I finally got in to see my Neurologist in the morning, I went to the bank and had Chinese for dinner. I walked my buns off yesterday but sure slept good last night and awoke to a 3+.

POLITICAL

Please call your Oregon Legislator and tell them something for me. The President could use some help on his stimulus and clean energy packages. First, on his stimulus package, there is a shovel ready project right now that will employ over 1,000 workers at the Oregon Coast, be a distribution point for “Clean” natural gas energy to help replace that coal fire plant they seem bent on closing up in Eastern Oregon. Based on the employment reports yesterday, and the budget shortages both Oregon and Washington have to deal with right now, this “PRIVATE SECTOR” investment would seem like a good deal. COME ON PEOPLE GET OFF YOUR BUTTS.

SPORTS

The Blazers are still looking good, hurry back Greg, and the Duck’s really stink.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/
For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes …….. http://recovery.gov

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:

http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

I also hope you can share the recovery website so my taxes can be utilized to their fullest extent also.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike I am somewhere around 400, and today I am posting at a solid 3+

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: