Saturday, January 31, 2009

Save the goats ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 5am to a 2+ after a good 9 hours of sleep. I took my am pills and noticed the temperature on the deck was well below freezing again this morning. After 2 sessions in my chair and perusing C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news I am at my workstation at a 3+. It’s going to be another short report today, being Saturday and all. I know the D’s and Obama are working on the “stimulus” bill. Based on the rollovers agreed to so far to get to a bipartisan bill with 0 Republican votes; I wonder what else are they going to give up?

POLITICAL

I watched a little bit of the Republican Winter meeting yesterday and they chose a new party chair. It must have been a hard choice; after all, it looked like they had four or five African Americans to pick from. I only saw one person I thought I recognized, Norma Paulus?

SPORTS

Based on what the Monkey’s, Orangutan’s, my Brother and other animals are choosing as the Super Bowl winner; should I be out looking for a goat?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

Aren’t those advertisements by this group well done? I am not sure how many, if any, of the addresses I contacted and asked to join me in thanking Obama for keeping the free choice act alive. Thank you Mary Beth also.

I haven’t found it yet, but the new website for the “Biden Commission” is, I believe, a stronger middle class dot gov.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am over 333, but I am also posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: