Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Netscape sucks

I have just spent over 45 minutes trying to access my email without any luck. When I go to Netscape.net I get an error message that says I must go to netscape.com and it does not recognize my address or my password. The netscape main page was less than helpfull so I checked for a phone number to call. After calling the toll free number and getting a nice "english is a second language" sounding lady that spoke impecable english, I was told 5/6 times that this "service" was a netscape.com service and that netscape.com was out of service for a while and they could not help me because my complaint was with netscape.net I have given up on trying to access my email for a while and I am going back to watching C-span; at least they are somewhat understandible.

See you all next time on my blog, hopefully!

No comments: