Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Non BD" party a success, I think?

PERSONAL

I awoke late this morning at about 8am to a 3, after 9 hours of interrupted sleep. I felt that was a good result following Judi’s “non BD” party last night. I hope everyone got home ok last night even though the weather returned to freezing before the festivities ended. This morning’s first check at my “weather station” on the back deck showed that the temperature was hovering in the high 20’s, and as they say in the Midwest, “there was frost on the pumpkin”. I think everyone had a good time last night, but I still need to check on what phase the moon was in last night. I also did make my first political donation yesterday, and the thank you letter follows in the community organizers section of this post..

POLITICAL

Even with all my comments about watching Cheney and talking head Bob this morning I forgot to set my TVO this morning and missed it, just because I had to watch that San Diego – Indianapolis finish this morning.

SPORTS

My “toilet bowl” FFB team had a good night last night with that surprising win by San Diego. Now I wait for the Ravens to come through.

Keno, power ball and poker, A liesure activity or sport?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary B., take note, I will try to set the post up with a link.

Dear William,

Thank you for your generous contribution to American Rights at Work. Your support is critical to the struggle for workers' rights and to achieving our vision of a country where workers can exercise their democratic right to form a union without being threatened, intimidated, or fired.

We'll continue to keep you updated on our progress and you can always find out the latest on what we're up to at: http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

Again, thank you for your generosity and for your dedication to working families.

Sincerely,

Liz Cattaneo
American Rights at Work

http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/


OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Short post today, as I have a “non BD” party to recover from.

Remember, Homeland Security is watching, and also an English professor. And soon, maybe, another Media Mogul, I sure hope Rachel does not get po’d.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!
And thanks again Toto.

And Mike, it is over 400 today.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: