Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank you Mary Beth !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning just before 5am to a 2+ after a good 8 hours of sleep. Following my am pills, 4 sessions in my chair, and checking for Blog fodder on C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news, I am back at my workstation at 3+. I’ll start off by apologizing for the double report yesterday, somewhere between me, my computer, and my blog, someone or something had a MS, by proxy attack?

POLITICAL

I’ve been watching some of the debate on the “Recovery” program that has been happening in the House. My Congressman (Earl) has made me very proud.

I also watched the Obama and Biden press conference announcing their establishment of a new web site, Announcing to the world they are pro union, and a new “commission”; with Biden as the chair, and the signing of 3 new executive orders that are intended to help give more Americans rights at work.

SPORTS

Hide those goats this weekend, please.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

Aren’t those advertisements by this group well done? I am not sure how many, if any, of the addresses I contacted and asked to join me in thanking Obama for keeping the free choice act alive. Thank you Mary Beth also.

I haven’t found it yet, but the new website for the “Biden Commission” is, I believe, a stronger middle class dot gov.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am 333, and I am now posting at a 3+, triple threes, goodness!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: