Monday, January 5, 2009

Way to go FROGS !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 4:30am to a 2+ after 8hrs of good sleep. Judi shut the TV off at the wall switch last night and I didn’t get it back on until after 6am. After my am pills, 4 sessions in my chair, a good BP reading I am back here for an early report at 3+. Short one today as I have to get ready to attend the Swearing in of one of my “deaf frog” hero’s at 3pm.
I also checked on the stock price of Lazy Boy yesterday and it was around $ 2.00 a share.
My BIL Erick was kind enough to unpack my Amazon purchase and put it together Saturday and it looks more like a computer screen than a TV. While the delivery was later than they said it would be, UPS was faster than my in-laws delivery of their Christmas gifts were supposed to be. Way to go, Big Brown! The weather delayed them both, though.

POLITICAL

I missed seeing Cheney with Bob yesterday. I will be searching today for a replay. I didn’t see if he was arrested today.
I did see that Governor Richardson withdrew from O’bama’s cabinet yesterday due to an on going investigation. He did not want to detract from O’bama’s attempts to take care of the Economic fiasco he needs to fix right away. At least the so-called unfair contract he purported to award “illegitimately” was not with Halliburton. I am still wondering, how much of those pallets of billions of dollars lost in Iraq ended up in the US as campaign donations? Speaking of campaign donations, Don’t forget Mary Beth Maxwell.

15 days to go!

SPORTS

All of my FFB “toilet bowl” players are advancing in the playoffs but I still don’t know if I am?

The Blazers played a good game in the first half in LA last night but unfortunately, there were 2 half’s to play and they appeared pretty tired the second half.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….

http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Remember, Homeland Security is watching, and also an English professor. And soon, maybe, another Media Mogul, I sure hope Rachel does not get po’d.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!
And thanks again Toto.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

And Mike, it is over 400 today.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: