Monday, January 19, 2009

HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 4:30am to a 2+ and after taking my am pills and settleling down to 2 sessions in my chair to see what might be important to the world, at least on C-span, CNN, and CNBC, I am back here for my short posting at 3+. Today is a national holiday and I will be putting out my flag, but it is still dark outside, Happy Birthday, Martin. I have a follow up appointment this morning at Kaiser. I have pipes to unclog. And even though Marty took advantage of me yesterday, he said he would locate a “snake” and help me with my pipes today, what a guy! Another short report today as I have much to do, and places to go.

POLITICAL

I’m not sure how this will fit with my posting time but I just looked at my clock as I was finishing this short report and we were 33 hours and 33 minutes away from swearing in our 44th president. Ooooooooooooo cool !

SPORTS

I haven’t checked yet but I think my FFB season is over again. I will, of course, be rooting for the Steelers in the Super Bowl. After all, it’s still about the numbers. Isn’t it the 43rd Super Bowl, and wasn’t McCain from Arizona?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am barely over 300, but I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: