Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 is the year of the BIG O !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 7am to a 2+ after about 7 hours of sleep, took my am pills and had 2 sessions in my chair, and came back here to begin my posting at a 3+. Welcome all to 2009, a new beginning.
Thanks to our “Media Mogul” comedic friend Paul Haaaanson, our gathering last night was a resounding success. I smoked too much, and everyone else drank too much, except Mike of course. We did miss Maria, John and the girls and sisters, brothers, cousins, nephews, nieces and others; I hope you are all recovering well.
I did try to text Jim, who I believe saw the start of 2009 first.
Paul has a video on Tom McCall he is very proud off, and maybe I will be able to make it available to all sometime in the future. I awoke this morning with an Idea for another report for him to do, last night’s gathering felt like a pre production meeting for it.

POLITICAL

Portland’s new Mayor took over today and My good Friend and fellow Board member Judy gets to swear all over the place on Monday at Multnomah County and I have plans to attend one of them any way. They both played the deaf frog very well. BE THE DEAF FROG

For any of you that are unfortunate enough to live in a Right to Work, for less, State; please don’t sign that petition.

Both Oregon and Washington’s minimum wage went up to day (not enough), but those food servers still need good tips so don’t stop.

SPORTS

Those Beavers sure pulled off a thriller yesterday in their Bowl game. 3-0 reminded me of that Dee Andros OSU-SC win of the past.

I did finally get to do the extra FFB series and we will be rooting for San Diego and Buffalo the rest of the way.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

All you can do, is what you can do; just DO all you can do.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Remember, Homeland Security is watching, and also an English professor. And soon, maybe, another Media Mogul, I sure hope Rachel does not get po’d.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.
Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!
And thanks again Toto.

And Mike, it is only 400+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: