Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hypocrite, Paranoid, Me ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 4:45am to a 3+ after a very good 7+ hours of sleep. After taking my am pills and 2 sessions in my chair. After tuning in to check the talking heads on C-span, CNN, CNBC and watching the end of the Blazer game last night, I am here at my workstation at a 3+ also. I got an email from brother Mike last night and he wanted to know how my “smoking” was going? I did not reply, because, as a “non-smoker” for over 50 hours by then, I have learned to hate, even “talking about cigarettes”.

POLITICAL

I watched some of the House economic stimulus committee meeting this morning and I did learn at least a few things. First, Hypocrisy is not limited to just Salem. Second, Hypocrisy is not limited to Republicans. Third, You are not necessarily a hypocrite if you really change your mind.

I also was impressed with our new President’s first official actions yesterday regarding Lobbyists, Gitmo and Habeas Corpus. I guess I do not understand either, what a Lobbyist is, or Lobbying is. Thank goodness for TV shows like NCIS, 24 and West Wing so I can understand the concepts of habeas corpus,rendition, and lobbying.

SPORTS

I fell asleep while watching the Blazer game last night. I did remember to record it, and so I watched the end this morning. The center match-up was everything I thought it would be. Now I know this sounds like sour grapes, but I still think it was a couple of TIMELY BAD CALLS that decided this game.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

I realize my recognition, as a Pillar of the Party by the DPO was based on the fact that I sent them a small amount every month. I liked being a Pillar, and I knew that this regular “donation” was a good thing for both of us. Watching that Hippocratic stand that a number of Salem Democrats have taken, while it has ended my participation as a Pillar of the Party, it has not caused me to change my registration, yet! I wonder how close that “Labor Party” is to being viable? Come on someone, talk me down!

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I realize I do not have a lot of “followers” to date, and I do not know who all of them are. However, I did find out that one of my earliest followers has their own Web Site. I will try to share it with you all, but I must warn you, if you are already paranoid you might not want to go there, unionresource.com.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am just over 500, but I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: