Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's officially official !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 8:15am to a 3, after 8+ hours of interrupted sleep. By interrupted I mean I awoke at 2:30am this morning to a 3+ and stayed awake till after 4am. I took my am pills at 8:20, I had 5/6 sessions in my chair and turned on C-span, CNN, and CNBC; reports to follow.

POLITICAL

At 10:33 am this morning, in a joint session of Congress, O’bama officially became the President Elect. The Republicans hit the road running by saying they were the only ones supporting the President Elect and his Economic Recovery Package. Except for that darn Democratic Deficit that the Democrats have run up since their takeover in 2006. I also saw that our Senator Wyden was consulted on the new CIA director before the Intelligence Committee Chair, and she was pretty miffed. I also saw that Barack was proposing a new chair of the DNC. I think the Last Governor did a bang-up job and I hope the new Governor does also.

SPORTS

I reset my lineup and I will still be rooting for San Diego and Buffalo this weekend. It appeared the high point teams have lost their high point team members.
C’mon people, is this a leisure activity, or a sport?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….

http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Maybe today I can get my wellbutrin to help me become a non smoker on the 11th.

I have also scheduled a new appointment with my NCA for the 20th. When I did that he told me that the contractor that referred me to him was at home mending a dislocated Shoulder he got during the snow event we just had. If you can, please let Craig Schoemmer know we are thinking of him. Also our Locals Assistant Business Manager is recuperating from surgery and should be included in our prayers.

Remember, Homeland Security is watching, and also an English professor. And soon, maybe, another Media Mogul, I sure hope Rachel does not get po’d. I also invited a professional writer for the Longshore workers to visit my blog.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand. Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And thanks again Toto.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

And Mike, it is at 444 today.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: