Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Misunderestimate ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 4am to a 3- after about 6 hours of good sleep. I was having some nasty muscle spasms in my back at dinner last night so I took a muscle relaxer and had 2 sessions in my chair before bed. I think that helped me wake up to a 3- but the Ibuprofen yesterday seemed to work better. I am on the 3rd day of my wellbutrin, and I know I said before I was going to be a non-smoker on 1/11/09, because of my faith in aces. I didn’t win the lottery either. I have not given up on my desire to be a non- smoker, the day I will become one, has just changed. I am now at my workstation at a 3+.
I am currently taping the Senate Hearing on Hillary Clinton’s appointment as Secretary of State. Her introduction by the to the Committee’s chair and ranking member went well, but I have to get back to it so my reports today will also be short ones.

POLITICAL

I saw that Bush was going to present the Medal of Freedom to 3 new recipients before he left office. In my opinion, based on some of his choices, the value of that Medal has sure been diminished. He is also going to request of congress to release that $350B that Obama has asked for. I sure hope O’bama’s faith in Paulson/Bush doing the right thing is not misguided, or “misunderestimated?” It appears that “Joe the Plumber” has embarked on a new career. He is now reporting for a blog in Israel. Do I have another career in my future?

SPORTS

The Blazers got their road trip off on a good foot last night in Chicago and I hope the rest of the trip is also successful. I’m still not sure about my FFB Toilet bowl chances, or results, but they did allow me to update my team?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Remember, Homeland Security is watching, and also an English professor. No Christopher I am still not sharing your emails with my writing advisors. Is that other Media Mogul reading yet?

I sure hope Rachel does not get po’d.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

And Mike, today is over 500, I think?

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: