Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3 aces !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 7am to a 2+ after a good 10 hours of sleep. I took my am pills, without the ½ blood pressure pill. Proceeded to my chair for 2 sessions and an early view of C-span, CNN, and CNBC; more reports to follow. I came in here to work on my report at a 3+. My first check at CNBC showed the DOW up slightly, and OIL and GAS, also up. Fill’er up people, it’ll be higher next week! I’m going to try today to become a “stock holder” of Lazy Boy for 2 reasons. One, because of my personal experience with my Lazy Boy; Two, the past high was $ 2.35.

POLITICAL

Today is the first day of the 111th congress. I would hope, by now, you would all understand my fascination with numbers? 3 aces!
I did last long enough to attend Judi Shiprack’s swearing in yesterday and it was wonderful for me too. We, and She, were treated to a real Native American Blessing, and we got to give her a “deaf frog” conductor pin. It was wonderful to see, and hear everyone there.
I got to see and talk to my good buddy Joe E, he is going to be fortunate enough to attend the O’bama inauguration and he will be staying with one of my “followers”, Dan G. I asked him to pick us up some more “blind frog” conductor pins at the Kennedy Center, as we have more to award.
I also watched the press conferences, on weather or not, to seat both Burris and Franken for the 111th congress.
Is it just me, or do the Democrats appear to be more like Republicans, on this issue?

SPORTS

As good of a feeling as I had for my keno tickets yesterday, the ones I turned in were not even above average, but my replacement tickets do give me a good feeling. C’mon people, is this a leisure activity, or a sport?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….

http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Remember, Homeland Security is watching, and also an English professor. And soon, maybe, another Professional Writer, welcome Jennifer?

I still hope Rachel does not get po’d.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!
And thanks again Toto.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

And Mike, it is over 400 again today.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: