Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST.

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 6:15am to a 2+. I took my am pills, including the Wellbutrin, and settled into my chair for 2 sessions and turned on the Inauguration coverage. I am also watching the coverage to see if I spot any friends or followers I am sure are there. My report today will be very short, as I have more coverage to watch. I have been a non smoker for over 32 hours now, and in the words of that great Negro Spiritual, “We shall over come”. Even I feel freed today.

POLITICAL

Based on the known science of today. My ancestors came to America from Ireland, as did Barack’s Mother's. The human race first stood upright in Africa and then populated the rest of the earth. Many humans exited Africa and settled everywhere. Does that mean, at least today, even I am African American?

Come on people; lets re-fix the Oregon Unemployment system and help O’bama with his stimulus package, especially if we quit fighting each other and give Oregonians double the bang for the buck. There is a group of people out there that speak out of both sides of their mouth. First, out of one side, we must shut down that dirty, nasty Eastern Oregon Electrical Power Plant. Then, out of the other side of their mouth; we cannot allow that unsafe, dangerous, “clean energy” supply station at the other end of our Columbia river! What would you suppose these two “dangerous” places have in common? Could I be paranoid, or is it just that they both, have been, or will be, built and operated Union?

SPORTS

Go BLAZERS !

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am just under 400, but I am posting at a 3+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: