Sunday, January 25, 2009

3 times around my track

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning about 5:30am to a 2+, after 9+ hours of good sleep. I took my am pills and noticed the slight dusting of snow on the deck. After 2 sessions in my chair and setting my TVO for the talking heads today, I am at my workstation feeling 3+ and I’m ready to report. Today, I’ll try to remember to post my report.

POLITICAL

Once again the Bill Moyers Journal Friday night was very insightful.

SPORTS

Go Blazers, go Steelers.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Judi, I think, is still trying to put together a team for the upcoming M.S. fundraiser walk. I’d like to join her, but I think they are doing 5 miles and I’m not sure I could do 5 times around our island counter in the kitchen.
I did do a stamina check yesterday on our kitchen island “track”. I am up to 3 times, so 5 is not out of the question.
I did watch a 30-minute show on the exercise channel about Namaste Yoga yesterday. With what I have been told about Acupuncture, and my NCA using acupuncture points for my treatments, and seeing this exercise show, I think I’ll do some research on MS in China.
I realize I do not have a lot of “followers” to date, and I do not know who all of them are. However, I did find out that one of my earliest followers has their own Web Site. I will try to share it with you all, but I must warn you, if you are already paranoid you might not want to go there. Yesterday, I just double clicked on his icon on my followers list and it sent me right there.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am under 400, but I am posting at a 3+ and I have been a non-smoker for over 150 hours.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: