Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Straight Talk Express Bus loses another wheel.

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning around 6am to a 2+, after 9+ hours of sleep. I took my am pills and noticed the snow falling on the deck. After a few sessions in my chair and a breakfast of soft-boiled eggs and toast, I am at my workstation at 3+. The snow is still coming down and we are now about 2 inches, but it is not supposed to last.

POLITICAL

President Obama has said he wants a bipartisan stimulus bill to sign, and soon. I won’t say that is impossible, but, can you find more than 2 republicans, in either house, that could add two plus two and not come up with anything but a six?

Watching John McCain on the floor of the Senate reminds me of when the "straight talk express bus" lost one of it's wheels.

SPORTS

I didn’t see the end of last nights Blazer game until this morning. Yes, Roy does remind me of Clyde, Gross and Jerome all together.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I realize I do not have a lot of “followers” to date, and I do not know who all of them are. I did see I have a new follower and that gets me to 15 now, WELCOME. However, I did find out that one of my earliest followers has their own Web Site. I will try to share it with you all, but I must warn you, if you are already paranoid you might not want to go there. Yesterday, I just double clicked on his icon on my followers list and it sent me right there.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am just over 300, but I am posting at a 3+ and I have been a non-smoker for over 180 hours.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: