Monday, January 12, 2009

Best day in months !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 5:45am to a 3+ after a good 8 hours of sleep and no back or hip pain! After my am pills and 4 sessions in my chair while checking up on C-span, CNN, CNBC and a couple of infomercials; I'll have reports to follow. I had the TV volume set at 10. I am now at my workstation at a 4-. Both my vision and hearing were great this morning when I woke up but I still managed to spill my juice from last night reaching for my cigarettes at my bedroom table. I am not sure what to attribute my waking to a 3+ and coming in here to a 4- cause and affect were, but I did start the wellbutrin yesterday and had over a dozen sessions in my chair. My smoking yesterday was still below a pack a day average, but not quite the ½ pack I’d hoped for.

POLITICAL

Yesterday the Sunday Morning talking heads themes appeared to be focused on O’bama still, even the ones I did not report on yesterday.

The 60 minutes special report last night on the price of Oil was very informative. Did you know that Morgan Stanley was the largest oil producer in the nation?
The themes that the Republicans were the Party that supports the O’bama economic Package was a concern to me also, but I must remember, I am a “deaf frog”!
I haven’t checked my email yet, so I will ask again. Should I start another blog?

SPORTS

While my FFB QB did have a superb game yesterday, his team was eliminated and I am not sure If I’m still in the toilet bowl?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I started my wellbutrin yesterday to help us become nonsmokers on the 11th.

Our Locals Assistant Business Manager is still recuperating from surgery and should be included in our prayers.

Remember, Homeland Security is watching, and also an English professor.

No Christopher I am still not sharing your emails with my writing advisors.

Is that other Media Mogul reading yet? Could he be my 13th follower?

I still hope Rachel does not get po’d.

The BT legislative conference is in May and I now have more time to recuperate and still plan to attend.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

And Mike today is now over 400.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: