Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 6:15am to a 3 after a good 10hour sleep. Took my am pills except the ½ blood pressure pill my Dr. said I could stop last week. After 3 sessions in my chair, taking my BP, which was still good, turning on CNBC and CNN to get the latest updates, I am back here to work on my posting at 3+. The talking heads at CNBC were talking about how bad the market was and pointing out some of the new lows hit recently. One of which was Lazy Boy and now might be a good time to buy it. If you have been following my blog, you know my feelings on my Lazy Boy. And, well I’m not a player in the stock market; I too, think it is a good time. My first look today showed we were up to 8850 and needed a 38 point gain to get to the 4-8’s number and when I came in here we had zoomed past it. I sure hope that rain gets here with the warm front, plus 32 degree’s, the rain will wash away the snow and Judi will get her June cake tomorrow, and everyone not traveling next to a river or stream can get to her non-BD party, and I can capitalize on the Markets 4-8’s at the lottery distribution center.

POLITICAL

CNN reported today on the “controversy” about Bush 43 not giving up the Blair House for O’bama and making him and his family instead use the Haunted Hotel as a residence before the inauguration. I’m not sure how many times that has happened in the past, but I do know the last time it happened was when Bill Clinton was waiting for his inauguration. Lets see, that was after George the 1st, lost. Who owns Blair house? How much are Hotel rooms going for, to be at the Inauguration? Do we have another, “Lincoln Bedroom” controversy brewing?

SPORTS

Have you noticed the blatant support that channel 2 weather reports are giving the Ducks and Vikings?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Do you suppose there are any “community organizers” staying at the Blair house before the inauguration?

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Remember, Homeland Security is watching, and also an English professor. And soon, maybe, another Media Mogul, I sure hope Rachel does not get po’d. I sure hope my newest “media mogul” reader follows up on my suggestion for his next “investigative report”?
Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.
Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!
And thanks again Toto.

And Mike, it is still only 400+.

Is a New Years resolution like a wish, If you tell someone, it does not come true?

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

1 comment:

paulie said...

I was NOT as peep as drinkel thunk on New Year's...but it was close.
Paulie