Sunday, January 18, 2009

Under 48 hours - and we all know how important the numbers 4 and 8 are !

PERSONAL

I slept in this morning until after 7:45am and woke up to a 2+ after a good 9+ hours of sleep. After taking my am pills and seeing that the temp on the deck was below freezing again this morning. I had 4 sessions in my chair, set my TVO for the Sunday morning talking heads and came into my workstation to start my report at a 3+. After resetting my lineup for FFB, and giving brother Marty an opportunity to win a small amount backing his pick in the first championship game, he refused and messed up his numbers (we all know how important numbers are!). His team for the NFC, is the Cardinals, my team is Philadephia. My team for the AFC is the Ravens. The reasons for my pick should be obvious to everyone. It’s all about numbers and colors. And yes, Dianna, your memory of Thursday nigh does differ from my memory.

POLITICAL

I haven’t seen the video yet, but I’ve been told, my goooooood friend Mike Schauffler had a great rant in Salem last week. I am not sure, but I need to check on our replacement for my State Representative, Linda Flores and our new Attorney General, which I also supported may have taken the wrong side on a key issue I have been talking about on my blog. My VCPF Mary also told me yesterday about the treatment of the Oak Harbor people by the employment department. I thought that this issue was taken care of many years ago. Based on the first week’s efforts in Salem I feel the Capital could once again use a cranky person, in a motorized scooter with a cane. While Barbara is not in the Governors office any more, and with Frank gone, the current occupant of that office could maybe use a guy on a scooter, with a cane.

SPORTS

My lovely wife just informed me that the Cardinals have started with a Touchdown, which puts brother Marty ahead so I had better get in there to work on turning that around. So again a short report today.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!
And Mike, today I am not quite over 500, I’m posting at a 3.

Lunch with cousin Bill and brother Marty was excellent yesterday, but apparently Marty did not understand the importance of numbers and colors.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: