Friday, January 23, 2009

100+ hours

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 5am to a 2+, after 7+ hours of good sleep. I took my am pills, and I saw it was freezing on the deck. I settled into my chair for at least 6 massage sessions and tuned into C-span, CNN, CNBC and NWCN for fodder for my blog. I am now at my workstation, preparing my reports, which will follow below and I am at a 3+.

POLITICAL

Yesterday’s announcement by OUR President, that he has started the process of closing that Guantonamo prison, and we are now reentering the world of listening to others, and not telling people my way is the only way, was sure refreshing. Watching the Republicans in Congress say, out of one side of their mouth, they are the only ones supporting Obama’s recovery plan, and then holding a press conference to say they will not support THE plan unless it has their Kill the Unions language and more money for business (Wall Street) in it.

SPORTS

Go Blazers, go Steelers.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I have watched a few of those American Rights at Work ads and they have been excellent. Now that I am no longer a Pillar for the DPO, I suppose I should become a Pillar for this organization.

Mary Beth Maxwell
http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Judi is trying to put together a team for the upcoming M.S. fundraiser walk. I’d like to join her, but I think they are doing 5 miles and I’m not sure I could do 5 times around our island counter in the kitchen.

I realize I do not have a lot of “followers” to date, and I do not know who all of them are. However, I did find out that one of my earliest followers has their own Web Site. I will try to share it with you all, but I must warn you, if you are already paranoid you might not want to go there, unionresource.com.

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And Mike, today I am just over 500, but I am posting at a 3+ and I have been a non-smoker for over 100 hour.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! On the 100 hrs. of non _______")I won't use that word!!!