Thursday, March 5, 2009

Don't RUSH to Judgment; just say NO

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6am to a 4- after 8+ of good sleep. I took my am pills and noticed it was just below freezing out and settled into my chair for 2 good massages and a review of the news and talking heads on C-span, CNN, CNBC and the local news. I did three and a half hours in my upper body cast and when I take it off, I feel like I lost 10 pounds. My neurologist responded positively on changing my spasm pills and that sounds promising. Judi reported that the play she and Maurge went to last night was very good. It was something about before Judy Garland gets to OZ?

POLITICAL

The Senate was trying to pass the Obama recovery package and all the R’s were still touting how they were the only one’s really supporting the President. With McCain’s rant, I’m thinking his staff has not told him he lost! Lets see the RNC must clear everything with Rush; does that mean the ORP (Oregon Republican Party) have to clear everything with ?????????

SPORTS

Did I lie yesterday when I told you my tournament is tomorrow? But it is tomorrow.

Even with Bird gone, I still don’t like Indiana.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th:
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look at this:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2
Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org/

For your thoughts on the recovery……….http://my.barackobama.com/recovery

To see where your federal dollars goes …….. http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

One of those commie-pinko organizations I hear from occasionally has quite the contest going to place a billboard ad across from Rush Limbaugh’s house. I suggested; “Don’t RUSH to judgment, Just say NO!

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. Their new “Free Choice add” is GREAT.

Please help MS and March of Dimes. Thanks again Brother Mike, and all my other 290 sisters and brothers for your help.

I also hope you can share the American Rights, the MS, March of Dimes and the recovery website so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working, can’t you tell!

And Mike, Today I am just over 450, and I am posting at a 4 again.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: