Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy belated and early Birthday Bruce and Jim!!

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 5:45am to a 3- after about 8 hours of sleep. My vision was 5+ and the eye crust was lower than normal. I took my am pills and settled into my chair for 2 good massages and my first review of the normal blog fodder stations. As I said before, I am beginning 3 pretty busy days, so my reports may be short or missing for a couple of days.
Judi, Dianna and Mary were still getting things ready for Bill’s service today when I went to bed last night and when I awoke for one of my pit stops about midnight Judi was still preparing away but Mary and Dianna had gone home to rest for this big day. Mike stopped by last night to show us the 290/MS Walk T-shirts and I pulled one out for me, even though I won’t be making the walk. While the ladies were hard at work last night we got a text message from Cousin Jim that his elder daughter’s water broke and we expect him to be a grandfather, probably before I even get posted today. Congratulations James. I also must say thank you to his youngest daughter who is working in Sapporo, Japan and provided me with a few tips for John on his trip to China, with a stop in Tokyo.

POLITICAL

Following the “BUDGET” debates the last few days it amazes me that the potential world financial collapse we are in today is the fault of Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats in Congress and their two year control of the House and Senate.

SPORTS

Lock up the goat’s, I actually think the Blazers can go all the way.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Please help Judi for the MS walk on April 4th, that is this Saturday. Her team is growing and that is wonderful.
http://walkorc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=teamlist&fr_id=10490

Thank you Peg for getting that nice donation from your boss at Botsford & Goodfellow, Inc., I hope you remembered his T-shirt last night?

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell, with the defection of Senator Specter from Pennsylvania, they need more help, and so does Al Franken in Minnesota ……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org

Women in Trades Fair, May 14,15,16 http://www.tradeswomen.net

To see where your federal dollars are going….... http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donations can be utilized to their fullest extent. I did send them another small donation because they are still doing the Lords work.

Please, You can share the American Rights, the MS walk, the March of Dimes walk and the recovery websites; so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

And please a little prayer for my friends Bill & Jeannie. And even a big prayer for my nephew Daniel and all his family.

Mike, I am posting at 555, and I am posting at a 4. I needed an extra two words to get to 555. Spooky huh!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: