Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tony Orlando and Dawn Revival?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 7:15am to a 3, after 7 hours of good sleep. I took my am pills and put out my flag for Daniel, my mobility after my pills and getting the flag out, I think I already reached a 4. We went to Dinner last night with Kelli and Marty at Red Lobster, which fulfilled a promise I made to Judi, the dinner and company were very good and I even stayed up past 11pm. No scooter, no walker, just my cane; I think that was because I got 6 ½ hours in my cast. Judi and I are going shopping today, I’m looking for a yellow ribbon for Daniel and Christopher, a new cell phone, I also need to replenish my vitamins and Judi has her eye on a “cute” little digital camera. After yesterdays results from 6+ hours in my cast I’m going to try to get another 6 in today. I may even try sleeping in it tonight. I am going to checkout face book to see if either Christopher or Daniel are listed there? With all the musical revivals going on, I’ll keep an eye out for those good ole Tie a Yellow Ribbon types and try to keep you aware also. I also want to do another pitch for Jemal at All in One Mobility Inc, Columbia Pacific Airport Way (you know, the one with a monument, not just a sign) and that wonderful team at Quest Investment.

POLITICAL

I watched “Big Ed” Schultz last night on CNBC and he was great. I’ve listened to him a few times on the Radio and I really like how he thinks. He even had our friends at American Rights at Work as a sponsor and story.

I’ll just keep asking until somebody tells me…… Is there any good Oregon Democrat out there that can explain to me why it seems some Democrats in Salem, Oregon are so anti-Obama?

SPORTS

Tiger is in striking distance at the Masters, but he will have to do what no one has every done before. I think that might just be the challenge he needs. They’ve already set one new record this year (11 birdies in a round!)
I don’t know if it’s what they were trying to do, but I think the Blazers sent a big message to the rest of the league last night.
With the Masters, and the Blazers run to the playoffs, I haven’t been able to follow hardly any Baseball yet. I still don’t know how to pronounce the Seattle Managers name.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I am going to try to connect with pay-pal to start raising money for next years MS Walk and this years BULL SESSION. I’m hoping it makes things easier, and I may even be able to “scoot” for MS?

I always thought Grampas, and Momas, were supposed to be doing the bragging? I thought I knew a lot about the Jewish faith, considering I have a number of Jewish friends, but they never told me that baby bragging was also a poppas responsibility. I hope this works……http://wyattgabriel.blogspot.com/

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell, with the defection of Senator Specter from Pennsylvania, they need more help, and so does Al Franken in Minnesota ……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org

Women in Trades Fair, May 14,15,16 http://www.tradeswomen.net

To see where your federal dollars are going….... http://recovery.gov


OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. I did send them second small donation, because they are still doing the Lords work.

Please, You can share the American Rights, the MS walk, the March of Dimes walk and the recovery websites; so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand. And maybe even a big prayer for my nephews Daniel and Christopher and all their family.

Mike, I am posting at over 700, and with the sun is not out yet, but I am still posting at 4+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

1 comment:

doug said...

What can I say... I've got a lot to brag about with this little guy!