Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND - BRING THE GUARD HOME

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 7am to a 2+, after 9 hours of good sleep. I am going to blame the 2+ on the fact that I only wore my back cast for 2 ½ hours over the last 3 days. They will be short blogs this Easter Weekend in deference to this special Holiday.
Daniel,-------------------------------------,I did my own redacting as I am not sure what I can post, and I sure don't want to get family in trouble, but I do want to keep track as best I can. I sure don't want to become another Geraldo and end up on FOX. My hopes and prayers are that Peace will breakout in the Middle East. You can all help with your own good thoughts and prayers.
Our Families newest edition, Wyatt Gabriel, has got his own blog, at just a few days old. I will try to share it with everyone in my “Community Organizers” section.

POLITICAL

I hope I can remember to put my Flag (the one we got from Darlene, that flew over the capital) out every day till Daniel and all the other men and women get back. I don’t have a yellow ribbon, or even a tall Oak tree, but I do have an old John Edwards Political T-shirt I may be able to put out, that may be able to serve the same purpose for me. Is there any good Oregon Democrat out there that can explain to me why it seems some Democrats in Oregon are so anti-Obama?

SPORTS

I watched the “In My Own Words” piece on Jamie Moyer on FSN that was really inspiring, but I still believe………..Cubs vs Mariners in the World Series.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I always thought Grampas, and Momas, were supposed to be doing the bragging? I thought I kenw a lot about the Jewish faith, considering I have a number of Jewish friends, but they never told me that baby bragging was also poppas responsibility. I hope this works……http://wyattgabriel.blogspot.com/

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell, with the defection of Senator Specter from Pennsylvania, they need more help, and so does Al Franken in Minnesota ……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org

Women in Trades Fair, May 14,15,16 http://www.tradeswomen.net

To see where your federal dollars are going….... http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. I did send them second small donation, because they are still doing the Lords work.

Please, You can share the American Rights, the MS walk, the March of Dimes walk and the recovery websites; so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

And maybe even a big prayer for my nephew Daniel and all his family.

Mike, I am posting at over 500, and with the sun is not out yet, but I am still posting at 4+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: