Saturday, April 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANNA AND MIKE!

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6:45am to a 3, after about 9 hours of sleep. I took my am pills, and it is a chilly but dry morning. Judi's flag reminder system is working well so far. She remembered to take it in last night, and I remembered to put it out this morning. My neighbor from across the street was busy loading up his truck with fishing gear and I wished him luck. Having completed my morning chores I settled into my chair to catch up on the early news. Not much in talking heads on C-span, CNBC, CNN, as it is Saturday and I still haven't found a Saturday morning cartoon show that can match the talking heads.
I remembered my email from my friends at American Rights at Work asking that I call my Senators to support The Employee Free Choice Act. I still plan on doing that but I believe they are both on the right side of this issue. It shure was this week as most of Congress was back home talking to real people. My Congressman Earl 's function was thursday and I haven't anything to report on it yet.
The Helena, Montana AOH are also raising funds for their to-do, The Meagher Memorial at Fort Benton Montana.
Donations can be sent to The Meagher Memorial at PO Box 1916; Helena Montana 59624. With those many Irish followers I have, maybe I can do them some aid.
I'm still not sure when, but, I hope to get a link to the many pictures that were taken at the MS walk. I also didn't make my Union meeting last night but hopefully the thank you card for the MS walk did.

POLITICAL

I did hear back from my State Rep. And he said I could post his functions on my blog, so here goes number one;
→ Third Saturday of the month, 10am to 11am
     Starbucks on 10255 SE Sunnyside Road
     Across from Kaiser Sunnyside Hospital

I'm going to try to make it, but I'd still rather be going to McCools.

I also heard back from my friends at the Washington State Building Trades on their Legislature's attempts to re-screw Washington Construction workers. Not just the Union ones, all of them.

The WSBT report: On Unemployment Insurance; the amended version from the House (with the multiplier) received support from Jacks and Moeller of the 49th district, Probst but not Wallace of the 17th district and no support from the 15th or 18th districts (republicans).
 
Is the the Governor of Texas still advocating Sucession like at his in Austin Tea Party. Lets see.........for every $1.00 Texas sends to Washington D.C., they get $ .88 back from DC. I've also seen somewhere, the State of Texas is in the top 10 states feeding at the Federal Trough. I say, let em go and maybe Oregon can move up to close to $.50.

I still hate the thought that so many of my relatives would become forieners. But at least they wouldn't be illegal aliens. ( I don't think anyway )

Those American Rights at Work Ad’s are sure getting better and better, which brings me to their request to call Senator's Wyden and Merkley. This I will do; but being they are home for the Easter break I may have a reader that can deliver the message personally. Maybe they will check out my blog, Ron has told me he has checked it out before.
Do those anti health care people really believe that people will think a National Health Plan means you will have to go to a DMV like center to get healthcare? CNBC's Erin Burnett even asked the question today. Just because you live in the richest country in the world, do you really believe you have a right to health care?
Today is Tax Day. Also Tea Party Protest day. I haven't seen any news reports on the millions that must be in the streets marching right now, and burning their social security and medicare cards, of course, as you may have noticed, FOX is not one of my regular fodder stops. ( I do try to be accurate on this blog)

SPORTS

I'm not sure if you can read the comment's on the blog, but I was informed yesterday that there is another player on the Mariners from Montana, and he is a pitcher from Anaconda. Way Cool, I actually think I new his mom and dad! Monte, Michael Ross, are you listening?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

The Helena AOH are also raising funds for their to-do, The Meagher Memorial at Fort Benton Montana. Donations can be sent to The Meagher Memorial at PO Box 1916; Helena Montana 59624. With the many Irish followers I have, maybe I can give them some aid.
I'm still not sure when, but, I hope to get a link to the many pictures that were taken at the MS walk.

I always thought Grampas, and Momas, were supposed to be doing the bragging? I thought I knew a lot about the Jewish faith, considering I have a number of Jewish friends, but they never told me that baby bragging was also a poppas responsibility. I hope this will work here at my Lazy Boy http://wyattgabriel.blogspot.com/

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look, and help if you can:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell, http://www.americanrightsatwork.org

If you know of any women, young or old and interested in what else is out there for different careers I would encourage you to save the dates for the Women in Trades Fair, May 14,15,16 check out http://www.tradeswomen.net

To see where your federal dollars are going….... http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. I did send them second small donation, because they are still doing the Lords work.

Please, You can share the American Rights, the MS walk, the March of Dimes walk and the recovery websites; so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand. And maybe even a big prayer for my nephews Daniel and Christopher and all their family. My flags out.

With the Sun out, I am in my chair here posting at 4+ and I'm wishing I was fishing with my neighbor. At least I'm not yelling at the TV! I'm still going to try to make it to Greg's function this morning although I not much of a fan of Starbucks Coffee.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: