Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TEA PARTY DAY !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6:45am to a 3, after 9 hours of sleep. I took my am pills then settled into my chair to catch up on the talking heads on C-span, CNBC, CNN and the local news. C-span should be quiet this week as most of Congress is back home talking to real people. My Congressman Earl has a function Thursday that I hope to report on later under Political. I am in my Lazy Boy right now to post.(THIS CHAIR IS SURE APTLY NAMED Judi did get her new “cute” little camera and I hope to add a pitchure to this blog, and by the way, I received the latest issue of the AOH Newspaper and saw the report from Montana, and uncle Hank looks good and cousin Tom is still trying to deceive people on his face book page. The Helena AOH are also raising funds for a to-do, and with those many Irish followers I have, maybe I can do them some aid. I'm still not sure when, but, I hope to get a link to the many pictures that were taken at the walk.

POLITICAL

Those American Rights at Work Ad’s are sure getting better and better.
Do those anti health care people really believe that people will think a National Health Plan means you will have to go to a DMV like center to get healthcare? CNBC's Erin Burnett even asked the question today. Just because you live in the richest country in the world, do you really believe you have a right to health care?
Today is Tax Day. Also Tea Party Protest day. I haven't seen many news reports (CNBC repoted that at least 2 of the protests expect 500 people) on the millions that must be in the streets marching right now, and burning their social security and medicare cards, of course, as you may have noticed, FOX is not one of my regular fodder stops. ( I do try to be accurate on this blog)

SPORTS

Keith Olberman has a sports blog, that should be fun. The Mariners had an exiting game last night; extra innings. I still say the Blazers can go all the way!

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I still haven’t yet connected with pay-pal to start raising money for next years MS Walk and this years BULL SESSION. I’m hoping it makes things easier, and I may even be able to “scoot” for MS.

I always thought Grampas, and Momas, were supposed to be doing the bragging? I thought I knew a lot about the Jewish faith, considering I have a number of Jewish friends, but they never told me that baby bragging was also a poppas responsibility. I hope this will work here at my Lazy Boy http://wyattgabriel.blogspot.com/

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look, and help if you can:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell, http://www.americanrightsatwork.org

If you know of any women, young or old and interested in what else is out there for different careers I would encourage you to save the dates for the Women in Trades Fair, May 14,15,16 check out http://www.tradeswomen.net

To see where your federal dollars are going….... http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. I did send them second small donation, because they are still doing the Lords work.

Please, You can share the American Rights, the MS walk, the March of Dimes walk and the recovery websites; so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand. And maybe even a big prayer for my nephews Daniel and Christopher and all their family.

With the Sun out, I am in my chair here posting at 4+ and I'm not yelling! On CNBC, the DOW is up 69.69 to almost 8,000!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

No comments: