Sunday, April 12, 2009

POSTED FROM MY LAZY BOY !!!!!!!

PERSONAL

I awoke at 5am this morning to a 2- after 7+ hours of sleep. The 2- was due in large part because I tried sleeping in the body cast. While that did give me a solid 10 hours in it, and I slept until 5am, I didn’t feel real rested when I woke up. I did get out with Judi for a couple hours yesterday and we did some shopping, I just used Bill’s Walker and my cane and I think that tired me out too much. We don’t have any plans for today but I have a full charge on my scooter. Speaking of a full charge, on our shopping trip I got a new cell from ATT. It has a multitude of bells and whistles that I will probably never learn how to use, but we got to keep our antique rollover minutes and I think they are even paying us? At least now, when I protest in the street, and the Man uses his club on me I’ll be able to take his picture, and you never know when those Phoenix Lights will be coming to Clackamas and you have to be prepared.

POLITICAL

I received the following email from Democracy for America. It appears that while Christmas has One Grinch; Easter has a flock of them.
Great news! Yesterday, my brother Howard said that if 1,000 people contribute $100 each by the end of April, we'll have the resources to launch our largest grassroots field effort ever and truly reform our healthcare system. As of this morning,
477donors have answered his challenge.
That means we are almost half way there. Can you chip in and take us over the hump?
YOUR SUPPORT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
HMO's and Insurance Companies are already working to stop us. The Hill reports that Blue Cross Blue Shield and 1,300 other private insurers have told Senate leadership to strip a public healthcare option from any upcoming legislation. As you can imagine, they will stop at nothing to kill real reform. Congress is already hearing from Pfizer and Merck. Let's make sure they hear the voices of the American people too. FUEL THE CAMPAIGN WITH A CONTRIBUTION NOW
Thank you for all you do.
Jim Dean, Chair
Democracy for America

I don’t have the $100 or even know 523 people that can do this, maybe by making more people aware, It’ll help.

SPORTS

Well it seems that the Blazers like playing in LA, Our LA (Lamarcus Allen) is better than your LA (Los Angeles) – (Clippers or Lakers)

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I haven’t yet connected with pay-pal to start raising money for next years MS Walk and this years BULL SESSION. I’m hoping it makes things easier, and I may even be able to “scoot” for MS.

I always thought Grampas, and Momas, were supposed to be doing the bragging? I thought I knew a lot about the Jewish faith, considering I have a number of Jewish friends, but they never told me that baby bragging was also a poppas responsibility. I hope this works……http://wyattgabriel.blogspot.com/

Help for Brandee and babies everywhere, Take a look:
http://marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=21019798&u=brandeenull&bt=2

Keep those ads going Mary Beth Maxwell, with the defection of Senator Specter from Pennsylvania, they need more help, and so does Al Franken in Minnesota ……….http://www.americanrightsatwork.org

If you know of any women, young or old and interested in what else is out there for different careers I would encourage you to save the dates for the Women in Trades Fair, May 14,15,16 http://www.tradeswomen.net

To see where your federal dollars are going….... http://recovery.gov

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

HAPPY EASTER, I am off to ea t a humungous Cinnamon Roll and I think I might even have an Easter Basket to find! Three words also!

I hope everyone can share the American Rights at work website so my small donation can be utilized to it’s fullest extent. I did send them second small donation, because they are still doing the Lords work.

Please, You can share the American Rights, the MS walk, the March of Dimes walk and the recovery websites; so my taxes and donations can be utilized to their fullest extent.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Synagogue service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand. And maybe even a big prayer for my nephews Daniel and Christopher and all their family.

Mike, I am posting at 777, and with the Sun not out yet, I am back to posting at 4+.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………….

POSTED

No comments: