Saturday, September 13, 2008

A 3+ day

POLITICS

I watched replay of 20/20 with Sara Palin. She Became Mayor, a city with no debt, but left the city with 12 to 13M in debt. I wonder what was the Texas debt was when Bush left. He came to Washington with surplus and we now have the largest debt in history.

I watched Bill Clinton on Martha yesterday, he has a new book out, Giving. and suggested everyone visit mycommitment.org Yes, Marty, even I watch Martha once in a while.

I watched Charlie Rose yesterday also, his guest; Paul Begalla, said Demo's are now like Large Mouth Bass…attacking anything shiny in the water.

…KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PUCK!………

PERSONAL

I watched an infomercial, (TimeLife.com / Oldies but Goodies) $150+-, Judi threatened to take my phone away. I thought it was a great offer.

I watched a ½ hour TV comedy called Corner Gas. It's on the Chicago station. One of the character's started a blog. I've been watching it for a while and it's almost scary how much I can relate to it. I would encourage everyone to find it.

My '' BULL Session'' report is, Their TV ads were great. The tournament & Auction appeared to be a success, according to my brother. I'm contemplating a Fundraiser /Raffle for next year.



SPORTS

PAC 10 Football appear's to be having a bad day today.

I still believe this is the year. GO CUBS GO.

Fantasy Football Report – I have a team! Our league is at NFL.com. The league is called Pure Awesomeness, My team is the Copperheads. My Starters, so far are, 2 49er’s – 1 Steeler – 1 Buccaneer – 1 Chief – 1 Falcon – 1 Ram – 1 Bengal, My Reserves are, so far, l Viking – 1 Jaguar – 1 Seahawk – 1 Jet – 1 Brown


PERSONAL

Yesterday was a 3 +. I think it would have been a 4+ but my lower back was bothering me. M & D stopped by and we played cards till almost Midnight. Boy’s vs Girls. We couldn’t win every one or we’d be called sexists.

Thanks to J. M. & D.

I don't know if this is legal? But, I want to end this similar to how Charles Curralt (sp) ends his Sunday Morning TV show. Please join us next time, till then, I'll see you on the radio.

So here goes, Thanks for Joining me today. Until next time, I'll see you on my Blog.

Wally

No comments: