Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UPDATE

9/30/08 update

PERSONAL

I’m back from my Naturopath/Chiropractor/Acupuncturist. I’m still too fat, I need to change my diet and get rid of the smokes. His Chiropractic/Acupuncture Treatment was excellent. I came home as a 4+. Right now I’m looking for a 4/5 in the morning.

Joe, my N.C.A. is taking new clients, I’ll email you the address & phone#.

POLITICAL

The market closed up over 485 points, and the talking heads were saying the “Bailout” plan is not dead. I’ll be watching the Senate with interest tomorrow. Sounds like they may have ironed out the problems.

Reminder: Judy Shiprack still needs what ever you can do for her.
JUDY BE THE DEAF FROG!!!!

Reminder: I got a personal email notice to watch before the VP debate. Listen to Cafferty file 1st’ then the Hypocrisy one, it will take a while.
2. Sarah Palin and Republican Hypocrisy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQK1al91drs
2. Jack Cafferty (CNN) on Sarah Palin Interview with Couric
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

Reminder: Merkley is having his big tadoo Thursday at the Hilton. If you can make it, say hello for me.

Reminder: In case you haven't heard: Sen. Ron Wyden is campaigning for Brent Barton in Clackamas County.
Saturday, October 4, noon
Happy Valley Park - 13770 SE Ridgecrest Road, Happy Valley
Brent Barton needs your voice so everyone knows they have a choice. A choice to bring a new voice to Salem. Join us at noon and canvass for Brent.
Bring the family – He looks forward to seeing you there. Let's make this a great election for us all.

No comments: