Friday, September 5, 2008

Here I am

This is my first post, so I will try to introduce myself. I am a Retired Union member with M.S.

I have never been a voracious reader and I am a slow typist. I don't get around much anymore, pretty much just watch TV (c-span, cnn, cnbc, sports, etcetera) and play at my computer.

My wife convinced me to start a blog, and here it is. This blog I consider "just a conversation". I am interested in Politics, Sports and spin.

I'll try to answer any questions you may have about me and try to refer you to places I've found for answers.

Now, I think I'm interesting, but that's just me. I figure we will all find out sometime in the future.

HERE GOES...........

1 comment:

truepergirl said...

I am so happy to see you with a blog. Not often enough are we able to be imparted with the wisdom of the ones we love!
Just one thing: move on from the Mariners being bad, they have been bad for a while, no one watches anymore =D But the Yankees, and the Red Sox, now that's news, lol.
No thoughts on the Presidential debate? I thought for sure, you would have some insight =)
I love you so much,
Erin